The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center - General Surgery PGY-4 Position
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials with their contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely no telephone calls.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae (inclusive of explanation of any break in education)
2. Summative Competency-Based evaluations (to date) 3. Brief Personal Statement
4. ABSITE reports completed for PGY-1, 2, and 3 5. Three current letters of recommendation. A letter from the current or most recent Program Director is required.
5. USMLE Transcripts with confirmed successful completion of Steps I, II, III at first attempt.
6. Current ACGME Defined Category operative report
7. A List of all rotations completed for PGY-1, 2 and 3
8. Medical School Diploma and Transcript
9. Dean's Letter (MSPE)
10. FLS and FES certification (if applicable)
11. Current ACLS and ATLS certification
12. ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
13. Proof of Citizenship/Visa/Immigration status (if applicable)
Only complete applications will be considered.