Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center- PGY- 2 Preliminary General Surgery
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is taking applications for a PGY2 preliminary position.
Qualified applicants must currently be, or have completely training as a PGY-1 General Surgery resident, in good standing at an ACGME accredited residency program.
SUBMIT AS 1 DOCUMENT:
- 3 LOR
- med school diploma+transcript
- USMLE Steps 1-3 transcripts (3 if applicable)
- ACGME Case Log Defined Category Report
- Milestone Evaluations for PGY-1 academic year
- Current ACLS, ATLS, FLS and FES certifications, if applicable
Qualified applicants may submit documents, along with their contact information, to Brittany Campbell; Brittany.Campbell@osumc.edu
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Program requests no follow up calls/emails/faxes