Hackensack University Medical Center - General Surgery Categorial PGY-3 Position
Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack New Jersey is seeking to fill a vacant PGY-3 categorical general surgery resident to begin on June 25, 2021. This position became available for a resident who will be going out on a research sabbatical. Applicants must have completed two consecutive years of surgical training and must have completed a designated PGY -2 year preferable all in the same training program.
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents as a single PDF document via email to Burton.Surick@hmhn.org
1. Current CV
2. ABSITE Report for both years of residency
3. List of all Rotations Completed
4. Summative Evaluation
5. Midyear Milestone Report
6. Case log (Defined Category Report & PGY 2 250 Minimum Case Report)
7. 3 letters of recommendation - 1 from current Program Director
8. Medical school diploma & Medical school transcript
9. USMLE Transcript MUST have taken Step 3 and passed all exams on first try
10. Personal statement
11. ECFMG certificate (if applicable) we are not able to support any applicants who need a VISA
Only complete applications will be considered. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted once all application materials are received. Communication will come via email or phone call. Do NOT call or email the program to check on your status.
If your application is promising, you will be contacted to obtain more information