Lead Contact Creator for USMLE- Jack Westin
Director of question writing, editing and team manager: This role must eventually be full-time. It can start off part time. This person will be responsible for the creation of all USMLE questions we publish. This person is also responsible for the management of questions created by other team members. We’re looking for someone who will not accept anything less than identical to actual NBME questions when it comes to the creations we create. In other words, the questions we create must be nearly identical to what a student could expect on the real exam. This requires you to be extremely good at finding patterns. You must have superb writing skills and have a deep understanding of all sections tested on all USMLE exams. You will guide other writers and editors towards this goal. You must understand what students want from their practice questions and innovate to that end. We’re looking for a detail oriented person who loves creating new, excellent content.
We are an ed-tech test prep company with the tools in place to allow instructors to develop modern online courses.
1) Relevant medical degree for the USMLE
2) Extensive teaching experience
3) Can adapt, learn quickly, and be highly creative in new situations
4) Excellent Problem Solver: can manage to get the task done with the least amount of resources and time possible
5) Incredible communication skills, can communicate ideas clearly, can write and articulate difficult concepts into layman terms.
6) Can study the USMLE exam and understand what it is looking for better than anyone else. Can understand how the test works, what it wants from students taking it, and how to create resources to help students improve their ability to take the test.
Our Three Principles
As we continue to grow and help students, we are guided by three major principles that we believe are vital to our community.
Attention to quality
We only create courses and practice questions that we would use. That means having the best, first-class teaching content that can possibly exist. We're not satisfied with mediocrity. We don't care about the amount of time or money it takes to get something done right. If it's not perfect, we won't stop until we believe it is. This ethos runs deep within our company.
Excellence in support
We're obsessed with our students. Their well-being and success drives us each day. Great customer service is not an afterthought. It is the most important service we can offer. We understand that our students come from different learning backgrounds. It's our mission to ensure that each one has an amazing experience.
Learn from anywhere at anytime
We are committed to building the future of education on the internet so that it is easily accessible to all students from around the world. Our dedication is to all students who want to learn, regardless of their pace, and no matter what time of the day it is.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $55.00 - $150.00 per hour
full-time teaching : 2 years (Preferred)
Have you taken the USMLE?
Are you able to create content for the USMLE Exam?
Lead Content Creator for USMLE