ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital Program - Family Medicine PGY-1
PGY-1 opening for immediate start July 2020
Interested candidates should apply via ERAS,
or email the following:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this position and, if applicable, the reason for leaving your current residency program.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of prior ERAS application, if available.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- USMLE Scores (Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS).
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma.
- Dean's Letter.
- In-training exam results, if available.
- Foreign Medical Graduates: ECFMG Certification, visa status.
Program Coordinator: Tammi McCourt
(No phone calls or faxes please)