Harbor-UCLA Medical Center -General Surgery Preliminary PGY-2 Position
How To Apply
The eligibility requirements for applicants are as follows:
1) Applicant must have recently completed one year in good standing at an ACGME approved general surgery residency program or be in a current program with an expected completion date in time to begin the program on July 1, 2020.
2) Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
3) Please remit the following required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with SUBJECT LINE of: "PGY2 Prelim Application"
in not more than two separate pdf files.
• CV, • Personal Statement, • 3 Letters of Recommendation
(which must include current/former Program Director),
• USMLE Test Results Steps I-III (must pass all on first attempt),
• ABSITE Report, • MSPE,
• Transcripts, • Current ACGME Case Log, and
• ECFMG if applicable.
(INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
It is essential that you provide a reliable way of contacting you by phone in addition to your email.