First ACGME accredited Radiology residency in the State of Nevada. Sunrise Health GME Consortium at Las Vegas, Nevada has just been granted initial accreditation by ACGME for the Radiology Residency (5 spots/year).
Program should be listed on ERAS in the next few days and we are now on an expedited track to interview for:
• Our first class of PGY-2 (R-1) Radiology residents to start July 1st, 2020 (5 open positions). We are actively recruiting for this program with high number of applications already coming in
• PGY-2 (R-1) Radiology residents to start July 1st, 2021 (5 open positions)
Completion of prelim PGY-1 before July 2020 is mandatory for all the categorical spots.
While applications will be reviewed for individual merit, competitive applicants will have:
- Less than 5 years since medical school graduation
- Evidence of interest in Radiology as their primary specialty
- USMLE/COMLEX scores that are at or above the national mean on first attempt
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit the following documents:
- Copy of ERAS application
- Board scores transcripts
- CV , LORs MSPE
- Personal Statement
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable) We are unable to sponsor visas
Sunrise Health GME is now one of the largest residency programs in Nevada with 10 accredited residencies, two fellowships and many others in pipeline. We have a brand new state-of-the-art GME building with great infrastructure. The Radiology group has around 28 faculty from top-notch programs such as UCLA, Mayo, UCSF, Mallinckrodt etc. The Radiology group is thriving with robust volumes and growth, covering three major Hospitals including a Children’s Hospital. Most of our residents live in the suburb of Summerlin, voted as the best master planned communities in the country. Please visit our website (link below) for more information on our program and about living in Vegas.
If you know of any potential, qualified applicants, please feel free to share with them this news and ask them to forward applications materials to me. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
Program Coordinator, Radiology
Administrative Director GME, MountainView Hospital
HCA|Sunrise Health GME Consortium