The Western Michigan University School of Medicine Pediatric Residency Program in Kalamazoo, MI is currently accepting applications for an open PGY-1 position for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Our goal is to prepare future leaders in pediatric medicine by offering a comprehensive, broad-based education and training in pediatrics within the ambulatory, inpatient, and community settings. Our faculty are committed to resident education and quality patient care, and develop our residents into highly skilled pediatricians.
Please visit our website for additional program information:
Qualified applicants should submit the following:
- Statement of interest in position
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation (at least 2)
- USMLE scores (Step 1, 2 CK and CS, 3 (if available))
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean's letter)
- Foreign Medical Graduates: ECFMG Certification (if applicable)
Candidates are encouraged to apply by email to:
Julia G. Oswalt, MPA, Program Coordinator,