New program in Las Vegas looking for psychiatry residents to start
July 1st, 2019. There are 4 positions open in the PGY-1 class.
Looking for applicants with the following characteristics:
- Less than 2 years since medical school graduation
- Evidence of interest in psychiatry as their primary specialty
- USMLE/COMLEX scores that are at or above the national mean
on first attempt
- Ties and propensity to remain in the Southern Nevada area after completion of the program
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit the
following documents for consideration:
- Copy of ERAS application
- Board scores transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Medical school transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Foreign graduates must be ECFMG certified and a graduate of a medical school on the approved list of the California Medical Board.
Unable to sponsor visas.