IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ONE PGY-2 PRELIM RESIDENT IN GENERAL SURGERY The UIC/Metropolitan Group Hospitals Residency in General Surgery, in Chicago is recruiting one Preliminary PGY-2 position for academic year 2019-2020 starting on July 1, 2019.
Qualifications of Preliminary Residency Applicants:
• Completion of PGY-1 year in General Surgery in good standing
• ABSITE Scores of at least 50th percentile
• Current Operative Case log report
• USMLE1 and USMLE2 of at least 240
• Three letters of recommendation from U.S. including
one from the current program director.
• Current CV with copy of Medical school diploma
and complete transcripts
• Proof of US citizenship, permanent visa or valid current J-1 visa
How To Apply
•All completed applications must be sent in a single e-mail to email@example.com
Please no calls or faxes.
Selected applicants will be invited for, in person or Skype interviews Feel free to look at our website www.uicmgh.org