The University of Connecticut General Surgery Residency Program has a PGY-2 preliminary general surgery resident position
available beginning July 1, 2019.
• Applicant must have successfully completed a PGY 1 year
by June 30, 2019, and is in good standing in an
ACGME-approved general surgery residency program.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
• Current Curriculum Vitae • Medical School Transcript / Dean’s Letter
• USMLE scores • ABSITE scores • ACGME - Current Op Log “Defined Category and Minimum Report” • ACGME - Current Year 2 “Defined Category and minimum Report” • ACGME Milestones reports
• List of completed rotations • ECFMG Certificate for non-US graduates
• Current Program Director letter of recommendation
and 2 additional letters
• The University of Connecticut accepts J1 visa only,
do not apply unless you currently have a J1 visa
Please put PGY-2 Application in the subject line and send complete packet as a PDF by email only to SurgeryResidency@uchc.edu.
No phone calls or faxes please.
After reviewing the applications we will be in touch via email.