The General Surgery Residency Program at Northwell - Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City has an opening for a preliminary PGY-2 General Surgery resident to begin July 1, 2019. Eligibility requirements: Applicant must be a current resident in good standing in an ACGME-accredited general surgery residency program.
Please submit the documents below in ONE application PDF packet, via e-mail only, to LenoxSurgery@gmail.com. Letters of recommendation may be sent separately. Please, NO FAXES, NO PHONE CALLS.
1. ERAS Application (if available)
2. Curriculum Vitae (must be in chronological order with no unexplained gaps since medical school)
3. Medical School Transcript
4. USMLE Scores - All Steps must be passed on the first attempt.
5. All ABSITE Scores
6. Three Letters of Recommendation- including 1 from current Program Director
7. Summative Competency Based Evaluation
8. Milestone evaluation from current program
9. Current PGY-2 Defined Category Case Log Report.
10. ECFMG Certificate and Visa status, if applicable.
Applicants will be notified via email regarding selection for interview.