Date Posted: March 13, 2019
The General Surgery Residency Program at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Southern California has openings for: PGY-2 PRELIMINARY residents beginning July 9, 2019. Applications will be accepted by EMAIL ONLY from March 12, 2019 - March 22, 2019.
Please submit the following documents in PDF format in ONE document: (1) Current Curriculum Vitae
(2) USMLE scores transcript (Step 1-3)
(3) ABSITE score summary
(4) Three current letters of recommendation, one of which must be from current Program Director
(5) Medical School transcript, diploma, and Dean's letter
(6) List of previously completed rotations with summative evaluation
(7) Milestones report from Dec 2018, or earlier if applicable
*** FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES MUST have ECFMG certification AND Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter (PTAL) from the Medical Board of CA in hand now to be considered.
We do not sponsor H1B visas. Qualified applicants will be contacted by e-mail to arrange an interview.
Applicants must have completed appropriate time in a General Surgery Residency in an ACGME-accredited training program by June 30, 2019 and must be either a current or former resident in good standing.
Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Applications without these documents will not be considered.
EMAIL ONLY --- NO PHONE CALLS
Send to: Leilani O’Neill, C-TAGME Academic Manager Loma Linda University, General Surgery Residency
Office E-Mail: LIONeill@llu.edu