University of Maryland is recruiting for a PGY-3 position, available mid-June 2019.We are seeking an enthusiastic applicant with a solid academic background and strong clinical, communication, and surgical skills to join our program. NO FAXES OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Eligible applicants must have successfully completed 1 - 2 years in an ACGME fully-accredited Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program and must be currently enrolled as a PGY-2 or PGY-3 in good standing with anticipated successful completion of the PGY-2 or PGY-3 year of training by June 30, 2019.
Please submit the following information for review:
1) Cover letter including reason for your interest and the reason for leaving your current program;
2) Current CV;
3) Your entire ERAS application
(Transcripts, USMLE/COMLEX Step 1, 2, & 3 scores, LOR’s, Personal Statement, MSPE and Common Application Form);
4) CREOG scores for PGY-1 and PGY-2 years;
5) Up-to-date ACGME Case Logs (Experience by Role Report);
6) A letter from your Program Director that includes the following: verification of all your rotations completed to date, statement of your standing in the program, willingness to release you from your current training contract, summative competency-based performance evaluation and ACGME Milestone year-end-reports for each prior years of training. 7) Two letters of recommendation from attending physicians at your current program.
University of Maryland Medical Center sponsors J-1 visas only. International medical graduates must also submit a copy of a valid ECFMG Certificate.
Email complete applications to
Beth Singer, Residency Program Manager at email@example.com by April 1, 2019.
Applicants with completed applications will be notified by email if selected for interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered. NO FAXES OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.